Sunday, May 26, 2019
West Bengal Class 12 result: WBCHSE result-2019
May 26, 2019
Hello, dear aspirants West Bengal higher secondary board of examination decide to declare the H.S result next 27th May. This day after 10 am you are all able to see your result in the West Bengal board official website, and also you can watch your result by sending SMS. All the details have included are given below. In 2018 higher secondary result was published on 8th June and registered 83.57% of passing percentage. According to sources In 2019 total 8,16,243 candidates appeared in the West Bengal higher secondary board examination. so let's see what is the procedure to check H.S result easily on the West Bengal board government website.
We also know 2019 West Bengal higher secondary exam conducted by WBCHSE from 26 February to 13 March, so your H.S result comes on 27 May from 10 am. Make it easy please follow the below instructions step by step.
1. At first, visit the official website at wbresults.nic.in
2. You will get west Bengal class 12 result download link on the Hompage.
3. Open a new window, enter the required details and press the submit button.
4. Your result is shown finally and you can download it.
5. There has a print icon, you can take a printout of your result.
Dear aspirants, you are also able to check your H.S result by a mobile SMS just follow on three steps.
1. Type WB12 your Roll number
2. sent the text to 56263
3. After a minute your result will reach your phones' message inbox.
My best wishes to every aspirant of West Bengal Board Class 12 and good luck for your future. And wish you all who do not appear the class 12 exam, I just want to say you guys don't worry better luck after the next time.
the extream truth: human beings are not conscious It's our behavior we all busy to implement our life through hard work and unse...